This course has expired. You can still review the content but course credit is no longer available.
Cornea fellows attending this meeting will:
• Identify selective keratoplasty procedures and their complications.
• Understand corneal suturing principles and integrated strategies to manage cornea trauma.
• Identify and integrate practice management strategies to address critical business and operational tasks in the ophthalmologist’s practice.
• Formulate strategies to manage patients with ocular surface disease.
• Implement the latest techniques in refractive surgery focusing on cornea considerations.
• Identify recent clinical outcomes and components of today’s cataract surgery.
• Summarize and Implement the strategies for achieving optimal outcomes in challenging cornea medical and surgical cases.
• Improve intraoperative suturing skills, adopting strategies to improve surgical outcomes.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Evolve Medical Education LLC and the Cornea Society. Evolve Medical Education is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Evolve Medical Education LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Notice of Off-Label Use Presentations
This program may include presentations on drugs or devices
or uses of drugs or devices that may not have been approved
by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or have been
approved by the FDA for specific uses only. The FDA has stated
that it is the responsibility of the physician to determine the
FDA clearance status of each drug or device he/she wishes to
use in clinical practice. Cornea Society is committed to the free
exchange of medical education. Inclusion of any presentation in
this program, including presentations of off-label uses, does not
imply an endorsement by Cornea Society of the uses, products,
or techniques presented.