This webinar focusing on medical glaucoma will provide a thorough review of the latest trabecular outflow medications, including their mechanisms of action and safety and efficacy profiles. In addition, cases that highlight which treatments are best suited for specific patients will be presented.
This activity is supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Aerie.
Upon completion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
• Understand the mechanisms of action of novel trabecular outflow medications.
• Describe the efficacy and safety profiles of novel trabecular outflow medications.
• Demonstrate proficiency in selecting appropriate therapies to achieve individualized patient-specific treatment goals.
Evolve Medical Education LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Evolve Medical Education LLC designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Evolve is an approved COPE Administrator.
COPE Course ID: 64818-GL
Activity ID: 118202
It is the policy of Evolve that faculty and other individuals who are in the position to control the content of this activity disclose any real or apparent conflict of interests relating to the topics of this educational activity. Evolve has full policies in place that will identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to this educational activity.
The following faculty/staff members have the following financial relationships with commercial interests:
• Jonathan S. Myers, MD, and/or spouse/partner has had a financial agreement or affiliation during the past year with the following commercial interests in the form of Consultant: Aerie Pharmaceuticals; Allergan, Glaukos, and MicroOptx. Grant Research: Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Alcon, Allergan, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Diopsys, Glaukos, Haag Streit, Heidelberg Pharma, Merck, and Novartis.
• John P. Berdahl, MD, and/or spouse/partner has had a financial agreement or affiliation during the past year with the following commercial interests in the form of Consultant: Alcon, Allergan, Avedro, Aurea Medical, Bausch & Lomb, Carl Zeiss Meditec, CorneaGen, Dakota Lions Eye Bank, Equinox, Expert Opinion, Glaukos, Gore, Imprimis, Johnson & Johnson Vision, Kala, Kedalion, MELT Pharmaceuticals, MicroOptx, New World Medical, Ocular Surgical Data, Ocular Theraputix, Omega Ophthalmic, Orasis, Oyster Point, RxSight, Surface Inc, Tarsus, Tear Clear, ViaLase, Vittamed, Vance Thompson Vision, and Visionary Ventures. Speaker’s Bureau: Alcon, Allergan, and Glaukos. Stocks/Shareholder: Carl Zeiss Meditec, CorneaGen, Equinox, Expert Opinion, Ocular Surgical Data, Omega Ophthalmic, Surface Inc, and Vance Thompson Vision. Other: (Patent) Imprimis.
EDITORIAL SUPPORT DISCLOSURES
Erin K. Fletcher, MIT, director of compliance and education; Susan Gallagher-Pecha, director of client services and project management; Cassandra Richards, director of education development, Evolve, have no financial relationships with commercial interests. Jaya Kumar, MD, peer reviewer, has had a financial agreement or affiliation during the past year with the following commercial interests in the form of Consultant: Allergan.
This educational activity may contain discussion of published and/or investigational uses of agents that are not indicated by the FDA. The opinions expressed in the educational activity are those of the faculty. Please refer to the official prescribing information for each product for discussion of approved indications, contraindications, and warnings.
The views and opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of Evolve or Aerie.