The mission of continuing education at Evolve Medical Education LLC (Evolve) is to develop educational programs in a variety of learning formats. These programs are based on the outcomes of needs assessments, current trends, clinical data, and the latest technology that impacts health care practitioners, which will lead to the development of strategies to enhance clinician knowledge, competence, close professional practice gaps, improve provider performance in patient care, implement practice-based learning and improvement, professionalism, and systems-based practice.
Accredited since 1989, Evolve Medical Education LLC, formerly as the Dulaney Foundation*, is committed to supporting independent educational activities that foster increased understanding of scientific, clinical, and healthcare issues. Our CME/CE activities are in full accordance with the recommendations and guidance of:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE)
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
- Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed)
Evolve Medical Education LLC is an accredited provider with no commercial relationships or interests.
The strengths of our organization include:
- CME/CE activities that focus on current topics that affect patient care, and activities that are known for excellent and reputable speakers.
- A distinguished reputation in the physician community.
- Alliances with organizations focusing on evidence- based medical care.
- Strong relationships with key content experts/opinion leaders who help us identify the educational gaps and underlying educational needs of our physician base.
- An outcomes review process in which we monitor the effectiveness of our CME/CE activities by communicating with attendees several months after the CME/CE activities to determine if changes have been made in their practice because of the CME/CE activity.
- Long-standing and extensive experience with multiple types of certified CME/CE activities.
Evolve Medical Education LLC is privileged to work with leaders in the field to educate practitioners via enduring activities, local, regional and national symposia, and electronic deliveries. Our subject matter experts, expert writers and the team of professionals are all in close contact with content experts in staying abreast of current and emerging therapeutic options in the following therapeutic areas:
- Women’s Health
Evolve Medical Education LLC provides joint providership opportunities to non-accredited providers who share a similar mission with Evolve Medical Education LLC. Please note that we are only able to consider those requests which comply with the rules and regulations established by the ACCME’s Essential Areas and Policies.
*Per a restructuring of The Dulaney Foundation (formerly ACCME provider 0003897), effective November 30, 2015 with notification to ACCME, all CME operations are being provided by Evolve Medical Education LLC, as ACCME provider 0003897, a Pennsylvania for profit corporation.